Monday, April 21, 2008

Good Cause!


Hey people-I have some really good friends who are biking for a really good cause. MS. They are trying to raise funds for the fight. So, if this is close to your heart, or just want to help-hop on over here http://stowers6.blogspot.com/ and donate.


Maybe there are some of you who already know this, but I am learning lots about this disease. It effects everyone-not just older people. On Brooke's site-she has a cousin who is 26 ish who was just diagnosed with it and I have a cousin who was diagnosed with it when she was 22. I also have a really close wonderful friend who had a mom pass away from this horrible diease. So, anything you can give would really help everyone out! Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

I have a dear uncle who has been suffering with it for about 20 years. Not a fun thing.

Leeann said...

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE meeting other Mom's that feel my pain...makes me feel less Cra-zy! LOL
My best friend has MS and we just did the walk a couple weeks ago. I think it's fabulous that you blogged this and got awareness out there!