Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cover your Ears-I'm gonna Swear!

OK people-I was messing around last night on the blog trying to change some things around, I must have hit the wrong button and Poof-all my stuff was gone!
^$&@(@(!!!!! &^**!!!!! That is my version of swearing A LOT!
So-my friends who frequent my blog and I don't have you listed on the blog roll-please leave a comment so I can link again. I already miss u all. It's like I am missing a vital part of my life. Pathetic I know-but I love my blogging friends!!!!!
So-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave a comment.
Thank you for your time-I know us mom's who blog are very limited on online time-so leave just a quick note-I will love you forever!!!!!
HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

9 comments:

Jillybean said...

I hate when that happens!!

sariqd said...

hahahahah! Hey - I'm only laughing in sympathy! I've done that more times than I care to recall.

I don't know if you have me on your blogroll... and it's okay if you don't.

-sariqd (http://sariqd.blogspot.com)

Melissa said...

Wanna know what I did? I started another blog so that I could mess around with it, get it the way I wanted and THEN transfer it all over to my regular blog. I learned this the hard way...

tOyn fAmiLy said...

I am so sorry you lost everything that makes you mad thats for sure. Hope you get everybody back on! Tell Haylie congrats and good luck on the baby i wish i could come today but i cant :( Have fun though!!

Bonnie the Boss said...

I am so sorry that happened. If you need any help let me know.

The Burp Cloth Babe said...

I do stuff like that all the time. Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you come again! :)

elizasmom said...

Oh man, I live in FEAR of that happening! Hope you get everything back eventually!

barlows said...

Technology is such a love/hte relationship! Kudos for trying new stuff, though

@lex said...

ok there i i am leaving a comment lol